cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to listen to music on-demand with Free/Plus account

ldegraw
Local Performer

Just love Pandora and I do enjoy listening to my many Latin jazz selections on an ongoing basis.. Just a quick observation however, wouldn’t it be nice if we could have an option for our own specific listening preference? What if we want to hear only selections from a specific artist or group, instead of a mixed bag selection chosen by Pandora? No slight to you guys or your selections, but what if I just want to hear “Caribbean Jazz Project” all day?

Give them a listen, you’ll want to also…

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
23 Replies

jarles
Local Performer

Using Spotify free is easier than using Pandora plus. With Pandora plus you cannot thumbs up, collect or play all songs. I may be wrong...its just to frustrating. Good buy Pandora Plus!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jarles I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to listen to music on-demand with Free/Plus account

The ability to listen to specific songs on demand is only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Dbjr39
Local Performer

Paid for pandora plus but can't search songs it says limit has been reached 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dbjr39 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to listen to music on-demand with Free/Plus account

The ability to listen to specific songs on demand is only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos