cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect album title

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

Under Peter Gabriel, Pandora has his second album incorrectly titled. Pandora says it is On The Air. That is a song on that album, but the correct naming convention should be Peter Gabriel 2: Scratch . Also, Pandora lists PGs first album as Peter Gabriel 1, but the naming convention should be Peter Gabriel 1: Car

Please pass this on to whoever can make those changes.

Thanks much! 

B

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting that, @BreenX !

I have passed this information along to our support team so they can take care of this.

If you see any issues with our collection in the future, please reach out to them directly through the contact form listed on our help page.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting that, @BreenX !

I have passed this information along to our support team so they can take care of this.

If you see any issues with our collection in the future, please reach out to them directly through the contact form listed on our help page.

0 Kudos

ktorster
On the Rise

Debbie Gibson's Out Of The Blue album from 1987 is incorrectly titled Lost In Your Eyes.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ktorster Thank you for pointing this out.

I have escalated your report over to our curation team so they can further investigate. 🔎

ktorster
On the Rise

Found another error. On the soundtrack for the movie Ash Wednesday, all the artists are listed as "Ash Wednesday." Here is the correct track listing:

1 –Golden Earring - Radar Love 5:05
2 –BTO - Let It Ride 4:26
3 –Vivian Campbell - Shout It Out Loud 3:57
4 –Zebra - Tell Me What You Want 3:52
5 –Triumph - Fight The Good Fight 6:22
6 –Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone 7:34
7 –Matthew Sweet - It Don't Matter To Me 3:18
8 –Zebra - Who's Behind The Door 5:19
9 –Judas Priest - Deceiver 2:45
10 –Motörhead -Shoot 'Em Down 3:54
11 –Scorpions - No One Like You 3:58
12 –The Kinks - Catch Me Now I'm Falling 5:59
13 –Matthew Ryan - Be My Vision 3:58

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @ktorster. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know. I've reported this over to our Curation team. 

Appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Gnomames02
Local Performer

Song “Y Como Es Él” by El Haragán y compañía on album Grandes Éxitos A nuestro estilo, Vol. 1 is actually a band called California Blues on album A través de la ventana.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @Gnomames02🤝

I have passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate. 

0 Kudos

Crimsontech
Local Performer

The Jennifer Paige album currently titled "Possibly Somewhere" should be called "Positively Somewhere". The album art shows the correct spelling.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @Crimsontech. 🤝

0 Kudos

GreyWolf2
Local Performer

"The Way You Look Tonight" sung by Tony Bennett is showing on Pandora as being sung by Tony Martin.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @GreyWolf2!

0 Kudos

IdahoBoyDave
Local Performer

Hello!  This morning I had a song I'd never heard pop up:  Touch The Fire, by Icehouse.  The database claimed that song was from the album Man Of Colours, which I have and so I know it's wrong...  I looked it up and that song is from the subsequent album: Great Southern Land.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@IdahoBoyDave Thank you for reporting this!

0 Kudos

Abrom
Underground

I was listening to Ektomorf's song Nothing Left on Pandora when I noticed the album was called "What Dosen't Kill Me..." Doesn't is misspelled.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @Abrom.

LJ1453
Local Performer

Pandora has an incorrect title for one of Eilen Jewell's albums. The album is Boundary County, but Pandora lists it as Boundary Country.

Please pass this on to someone who can correct your database.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LJ1453 Thanks for reporting this!

0 Kudos