cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect/missing album art

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

If we find an album with the incorrect album cover, who can we let know? I sent an email to a third party, as directed by Pandora (content.music@tivo.com Sep 18, 2017) with no result. Any suggestions? THX

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dawdrew Thank you for reporting this - I will escalate your feedback over to our curation team for review.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
50 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @BreenX! Thanks for letting us know. 

Can you let me know the album and artist?

I'll be able to pass this along to the appropriate team.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough
This cover belongs to a band called Cult Leader. This is not Wovenhand. Thanks much! B
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @BreenX 

Which Album is this for? 

Artist: Wovenhand

Current album art shows: Cult Leader

If you're able to include a screenshot of what you're seeing, that would be great! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

thumbnail1.jpgthumbnail2.jpg

0 Kudos

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

That work? I keep trying to upload those pics!

0 Kudos

daddyratty
Local Performer

Hello,

My saved station "Christian Rock" has a thumbnail in "My Collection" that belongs to a Finnish artist named Petra.  She obviously shares her name with 70's-90's Christian rock band Petra, but they do not share any other apparent connection.

Thanks!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @daddyrattyWe really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it as soon as we can. 

Thanks for posting to community! 😃

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

tb
Local Performer

ShawPandora.

I just got my album Approved for Pandora, very excited! But there's no album cover art, from the "CD" cover. How can I correct this? Artist is TB, album name is "The Wired World" and attached is the album art. 

Thank You!!TheWiredWorld.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BreenX Sorry for the delay on this - I've gone ahead and escalated your report to the folks who take care of our collection.

@tb Were you still running into issues as well? If so, let me know and I can go ahead and and put you in touch with our Artist Support team.

0 Kudos

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

Thanks . . . still the wrong album cover as of this writing, btw.

B

0 Kudos

dwmpasadena
Underground

I don't know where else to submit feedback. The picture for the group f(x) is actually for FX and has nothing to do with the group. Everything else is correct. But the picture used is a bit offensive and not generally what fans of f(x) are going to want to see on their desktop or phone. Also, is there any way that Pandora can use a bit more common sense and discretion in deciding what images are going to pop up on the screen? Do you not realize that some of us listen to Pandora at work? A picture of big **ahem** popping up during the work day could obviously get someone fired. Why not use a bit more sense?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @dwmpasadena. 👋

Looks like the wrong photo is attributed to the group f(x) and is actually another artist named FX

I've gone ahead and passed this along to our curation team. They will look into this ASAP.

It's difficult because there isn't a "parental advisory" warning system for album art as there is for lyrics. Sorry if the artwork has offended you. Your feedback regarding this has definitely been noted. 

Thanks so much for reporting this, and for posting on the community! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

Yo. Still the wrong album cover as of this writing.

THX

B

0 Kudos

dawdrew
Local Performer

J cole's album "The Warm Up" Below is what is showing and also what should be showing

dawdrew_0-1586797729673.png

J_Cole_The_Warm_Up-front-large

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dawdrew Thank you for reporting this - I will escalate your feedback over to our curation team for review.

0 Kudos

glyndon
Opening Act

A song titled "Natural High" by artist "Tosca" displays an incorrect album art image.

The image contains the word "Natural" and "Rosa" but the image seems to have nothing to do with the tune or its genre.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@glyndon I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

I have reported your feedback along to the team who helps take care of our collection so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

ssc257
Local Performer

I am listening to J Roddy Walston & The Business and the artist photo is most definitely not J Roddy Walston. It's not a big deal, but it may turn people away if they search and see a different artist than what they expect.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting us know @ssc257. I've reported this to our curation department. Someone will take a look. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos