cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect/missing album art

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

If we find an album with the incorrect album cover, who can we let know? I sent an email to a third party, as directed by Pandora (content.music@tivo.com Sep 18, 2017) with no result. Any suggestions? THX

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
50 Replies

Keepthefaith24
Local Performer

I don’t know how to post this to the correct area but the artist picture under Michael Troy is not the artist to the music that plays.  The station has a bald guy ... the music listed under him is another Michael Troy. ... the better Troy ... 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keepthefaith24 Thank you for reporting this - I have passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can investigate. 

0 Kudos

JonathanMalone
Opening Act

I'm having the same problem with my Asus rog phone. Some songs in playlists and stations don't have the artwork. Like We Are the World 25 for Haiti.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JonathanMalone Thank you for reporting this.

I have escalated your feedback to the proper team at Pandora so they can investigate. 

0 Kudos

chriswenger
Local Performer

The song "Puttin' on the Ritz" by Ella Fitzgerald is listed with the wrong album name and album art. The version of the song that plays is from the album "Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Irving Berlin Song Book." The album with a blue background is incorrect; the other is the correct album art.Something Cool Album.jpegElla Fitzgerald Album.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chriswenger I have passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can take a closer look.

Thanks for reporting this! 🤝

0 Kudos

clarejor
Local Performer

Hello, the album art is missing for several albums by the artist Pretty Lights. This issue is present on desktop and mobile.

Artist: Pretty Lights

Albums:

• Taking Up Your Precious Time
  • Passing By Behind Your Eyes
  • Filling Up the City Skies
  • Filling Up the City Skies, Volume Two
  • Spilling Over Every Side
  • Glowing in the Darkest Night
  • Making Up A Changing Mind
  • The Hidden Shades
  • I Know The Truth (Single)
  • We Must Go On (Single)
  • So Bright (Single)
  • You Get High (Single)

albums2.PNGalbums1.PNG

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting these, @clarejor!

I will pass this info along to our curation team so they can take a closer look.  

0 Kudos

DannyC
Local Performer

Gorillaz missing artist image. Only shows a blue circle with letter G.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DannyC Thanks for pointing this out! Will pass this along to our curation team for further review. 👍

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

k4
Local Performer

It’s showing the wrong album art for the Butter by BTS ft. Megan Thee Stallion single. 

0F865A65-6830-4005-808C-855D6E5BD83F.jpeg

It should be this:

E30BF951-9C3D-4483-8025-C0F354985B54.jpeg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @k4. 🤝

0 Kudos

burgertime
Opening Act

Not sure if this is exactly the right place to mention this, but I noticed today that the artist page for Nico (the one who sang with the Velvet Underground) is suddenly showing the wrong album cover, even though the bio is correct. My station based on her seems to still be playing the correct music but I was confused to see this, and I want to make sure it's not going to start playing stuff based on "NICO feat. Cabron". Also makes it kinda hard to find this station among many when I can't just look for the Andy Warhol banana anymore, lol.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@burgertime I moved your post over to this existing thread: Incorrect/missing album art

Your feedback has now been passed along to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

burgertime
Opening Act

Thanks, I didn't know about this thread.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @burgertime. 😁

0 Kudos

dat1789
Local Performer

Not sure how to get this to the right place, but the album title and cover do not match the musical content: https://pandora.app.link/SAMm2U0fSxb. The content is actually solo piano pieces by CPE Bach and Mozart (not Haydn).

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dat1789 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Incorrect/missing album art

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

Revman7
Local Performer

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 09.48.51.pngScreenshot 2023-04-20 at 09.46.45.pngI have a "Lisa Shaw" station.  The artwork displayed is of an Asian woman, not the proper person for this station.  Lisa Shaw is a very pretty African American woman.  So yes, there's no doubt that the one Pandora selected is incorrect.  It's not really a big deal but when scrolling through my stations / collections, it throws me sometimes if I'm in a hurry.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Revman7 Thank you for reporting this - I've passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos