cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juice Wrld only plays censored tracks

paredesm2002
Local Performer

Hello, the entire Juice Wrld station that was once explicit, is now only clean. The station shows clean songs that are thumbs upped even though I only thumbed up the explicit versions.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
43 Replies

OrdinalFrost
Local Performer

When I'm trying to listen to my music on Pandora some songs are randomly censored now when they weren't before. I checked and my explicit filter allows explicit content. The entirety of the "Legends never die" album by Juice WRLD is now censored. I'm using a Juice WRLD station so half of the music is now censored when it wasn't before.

Tedd71
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. And it's not okay. Truly makes me want to use another platform.

Zeek
Local Performer

I have the same problem

Smileighxoxx
Local Performer

I’m also having issues with my Juice Wrld radio...

rlynch288
Local Performer

if explicit content is turned on why do i keep getting a bunch of edited songs played, they really should be removed after that is turned on

Ak2
Local Performer

Same issue 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Ak2 @rlynch288 @Smileighxoxx @Zeek. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. First, I would recommend checking out @AdamPandora's post about this here.

Could you also share a bit more about what is happening?

• Just to clarify, are you all having trouble with the same exact station Juice WRLD Radio?
  • Are you noticing this on other stations? If so, what are the station names?
  • Also, are explicit songs you thumbed up now thumbed up as the clean version?
  • Regarding explicit tracks now playing as censored, does this only happen with Juice WRLD on that station?
  • Could you provide an example of what you're noticing? (screenshot, if possible)

The more specific details you provide, the more accurately we can report this to our team. Let us know, and we can report this over to the appropriate party on your behalf. Thank you for your help with this. 🎧

++

@paredesm2002 Thank you for letting us know. Is it possible to share an example of a track that was once explicit? If you're able to post a screenshot example, this would be extremely helpful.  We appreciate your help with this. 🤝

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

axmanant
Opening Act

Literally EVERYTHING in my JuiceWrld station is suddenly edited? Why?  Your claim that it is a different track than the one that previously would play on my channel is false because of that were true then thumbs up would not exist on the track and it was already thumbs up when I never ever clicked thumbs up on the clean version of the song. Namely PTSD with g herbo on JUICE WRLD radio. There waa 0 reason to mess with explicit settings on accounts who religiously listen to adult content. I've used Pandora for yearssss and this is BY FAR the most annoying **ahem**. I want to sing along with my music, not here **ahem**ed up edited parts. PLEASE revisit whatever system modificatiom caused this **ahem**. I'm sick and tired of skipping thumbsed up songs because you suddenly wanted to play the clean version instead. My customized stations across the board are all doing this - axmanant

You all have multiple of us telling you our JUICE WRLD station is *MESSED UP* will you please fix it? I think i speak for all of us when i say it's not meant to listen to an edited version of Juice pouring his soul out. Pleaseeeeeeee fix the station

mod edit: format

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the clarification, @axmanant.

I've reported this to our curation team for further review. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

axmanant
Opening Act

Something is working, juice wrld's and kid laroi's stations are coming back properly. Will update again. Thanks @AlyssaPandora 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@axmanant Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

axmanant
Opening Act

Every song on JuiceWrld radio for the last hour has been its original unedited, explicit version. That makes me happy. Thanks. 

axmanant
Opening Act

How is it now? The mods replied to me and *so far* this morning, things have been back to normal

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the update, @axmanant.

I will pass your feedback along to the engineers who were working on this to let them know.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😎

King99371
Underground

I also have the same issue it makes his songs less interesting and not as much meaning bc he was a inspiration fir alot of people like he was trying to quit pills so he inspired other people to

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@King99371 We believe this issue was resolved.

The next time a censored track plays on your Juice Wrld Radio station, can you please do me a favor and grab a screenshot and send it to me in a reply to this message?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Blogan
Local Performer

It’s doing the same thing to me last night juice wrld radio. Legends never die songs

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Blogan The next time a censored track plays on your Juice Wrld Radio station, can you please do me a favor and grab a screenshot and send it to me in a reply to this message?

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

axmanant
Opening Act

The channel is playing censored tracks once again @AdamPandora 

0 Kudos