cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large percentage of albums unavailable

vettersout
Local Performer

Recently many of my songs say unavailable. What happened?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vettersout Nice to see you around the community!

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions (as you noted). In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
36 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vettersout Nice to see you around the community!

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions (as you noted). In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

0 Kudos

Keysean2
Diamond in the Rough

Can y’all make styles p albums A gentlemen and a gangster & super gangster available?

Also make Jamie foxx intuition explicit playable too. @AdamPandora check these suggestions 

mod edit: format
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Keysean2. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. I merged your recent posts into the one above.

I'll share this with our curation team for you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

MusicFan000001
Local Performer

While your response to the question might seem to answer it, it doesn't talk about the fact the user asked about a "Large" amount songs unavailable.  They also mentioned "Recently".

It seems that in the last 6 months there have been a lot MY songs marked unavailable as well - This points to something more going on behind the scenes.  Why have so many songs disappeared from pandora in such a short amount of time. (I've been using the service for over 10 years.....)

Keysean2
Diamond in the Rough

Been a month n still unavailable 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keysean2 While there is no guarantee that these albums will be made available, I can assure you that @AlyssaPandora was able to pass your suggestions along to our curation team for further review.

Hope this helps clarify! 

0 Kudos

tomkranz13
Local Performer

This is a major disappointment as I am trying hard to drop YouTube music and transition to Pandora. Not only are MANY songs and albums labeled NOT AVAILABLE, there's also no utility for uploading songs and albums not available on Pandora, which I can do with YouTube music. I hope this changes soon. Pandora has been around long enough now that I would think you guys would have figured all this out by now.

Sageone73
Underground

I have been paying for Premium Pandora for years and like the others I am concerned about the amount of songs/albums that I have collected/downloaded that are not available even when other songs in the same album are. This shouldn't be a problem as other streaming service do not seem to have the same problem.  I used to enjoy just choosing as song and it be available. 

0 Kudos

Keysean2
Diamond in the Rough

E3617F06-5584-4841-B0FF-239C9C66DE30.jpeg

 can y’all make these available?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keysean2 While there is no guarantee these tracks will be made available for on demand listening, I'm happy to pass your suggestions along to our curation team.

Please let me know the name of the artist as well, and I'll be happy to do that for you. 

0 Kudos

ethanwelz
Local Performer

Why are the songs from Jewel's Perfectly Clear album unavailable? Will they be available again soon?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ethanwelz I moved your post over to this thread: Large percentage of albums unavailable

Check out the accepted solution for more information on why some content may be unavailable in our catalog.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

ethanwelz
Local Performer

Can y'all make these songs available?Can y'all make these songs available?

Can y'all make these songs available?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ethanwelz While there is no guarantee these tracks will be made available for on demand listening, I've passed your suggestion along to our curation team for further review.

0 Kudos

OrganicNonGMO
Local Performer

I was wondering how is it that I pay for Premium and a lot of my favorite songs are the ones I can't listen to because of restrictions. Ex : Maroon 5 Woman,  Secret Weapon - Must be the Music, Zac Brown - Chicken Fried etc.. etc.. I mean it just doesn't feel right to put music in jail. The only option with these songs is to start a radio station. But what about for the people like me who just want to hit that song at that moment using "Premium"? 🤔 Comments??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OrganicNonGMO I moved your post over to this thread: Large percentage of albums unavailable

Check out the accepted solution for more information on why some content may be unavailable in our catalog.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

OrganicNonGMO
Local Performer

"Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this" 

WOW because that's EXACTLY the problem. I would trade in so many of the **ahem** music that is readily available, to unlock the restricted ones 😅

0 Kudos

rwessley
Local Performer

The Turtles are listed as a station, but none of their singles or albums are available. 

Why?

Ric

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rwessley Unfortunately, sometimes an artist may choose not to make their music available on Pandora, and we respect their wishes.

As a result, you won't be able to hear any of their tracks at this time. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to suggest some similar artists you can find on Pandora. Just let me know.

For now, I hope this helps clarify. Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos