cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Thumbs Up playlist hasn't been created for station yet

EHerring
Underground

My latest station had 49 songs thumbs up but a thumbs up playlist never got created. How do I create it?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
54 Replies

jdbedford
Local Performer

Thanks! I must have deleted them but I have no idea why I would have. Temporary insanity, perhaps...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @jdbedford. 😁

0 Kudos

Ceig
Local Performer

Even though my thumbs up for the station is over the five required to create a thumbs up playlist it still has not created one can you please help me

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ceig What is the name of the station you are unable to generate a Thumbs Up playlist for?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Ceig
Local Performer

Christ Metal Radio

Thanks for you fast reply

0 Kudos

Ceig
Local Performer

Christ Metal Radio

Thanks for you fast reply

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ceig I believe you may have changed the name of the playlist to Christin Metal Radio Fail, as well as removed a number of tracks from it:

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 4.55.50 AM.png

Moving forward, as you continue to Thumb Up new tracks on your Christ Metal Radio station, they should begin to appear on this playlist now that I have restored it.

Let me know if you run into any issues. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

piatzaustin
Local Performer

I have Pandora Premium but this feature is not working for me, and I would really like it to. CAn you please assist?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@piatzaustin I definitely understand your frustration.

Your additional feedback has now added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us about this.

jexness
Local Performer

I tried for a couple years to get My Thumbs Up playlist for a specific station and no one at support ever seemed to be able to do that for me. 😞 I have a station with 1500 thumbs up and they said that I would need to re-thumbs up all of them for them to show up on a Thumbs Up for that station. Is that how it works?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jexness I'm showing your account is currently set up with the free service.

The only way to generate a My Thumbs Up playlist for a specific station is by upgrading to Pandora Premium.

To upgrade your account, you can do so here.

If you continue to run into issues with getting a My Thumbs Up playlist to generate for your station after upgrading, please let us know.

0 Kudos

Gam3
Local Performer

I can't add a radio station thumbs up playlist to my collection. There is more than 20 songs thumbed up, but it's not even in my playlists. I can't add it from the radio station where it shows you the songs you've thumbed up, either.

Thank you,

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gam3 What is the name of the station you are unable to generate a Thumbs Up playlist for?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Gam3
Local Performer

Bun B Radio Station Thumbs Up Playlist

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Gam3.

I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineering team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

phorsewall
Local Performer

I am having the same problem on my "orchestra" station. I have over one hundred thumbed up songs, but it will not generate a "thumbs up" playlist. if this could be fixed, that would be great!

Thanks,

A loyal Pandora user

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phorsewall I've passed this along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

johnpcaruso
Underground

I had the exact same issue. After a lot of frustration, I discovered that when I thumbs-upped songs on the web-player, the associated playlist was not created. However, when I did this on the iOS app, the playlist WAS created, and now works as it should on the web player.

Hope this helps.

GrumpyHiker
Local Performer

All of my old stations have linked thumbs-up playlists but my new stations do not get linked playlists at all.  See Country Girl Radio or Stick Figure Radio.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GrumpyHiker Can you please confirm what device you stream Pandora on?

Do you usually listen on your computer?

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos