cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Thumbs Up playlist hasn't been created for station yet

EHerring
Underground

My latest station had 49 songs thumbs up but a thumbs up playlist never got created. How do I create it?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdbedford All three of these playlists have now been restored to your collection.

Please note the Thumbs Up playlist for your David Radio station is named Singata (Mystic Queen) Radio Thumbs Up.

It looks like you may have re-named either the station or the playlist in the past - I'm not sure which, however you can always change the name again.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
54 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EHerring Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What is the name of the station you are referring to?

Also, do you typically listen to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Let me know.

EHerring
Underground
My station is called “Wyclef Jean Radio”. And I listen on my iPhone. I had an xs max on iOS 14. But now on iPhone 13 pro max with iOS 15 and it still didn’t auto create the thumbs up for my radio station

Sent from my iPhone

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EHerring I've gone ahead and escalated your feedback to our engineering team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

EHerring
Underground
No need. I figured it out.

Sent from my iPhone

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EHerring Sounds good.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

dracokid19999
Local Performer

im haveing the same problem i have a powerwolf station with 37 thumbs up and it didnt create a station of only my thumbs up songs.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dracokid19999 I've escalated your report over to our curation team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Hey @AdamPandora. I've only had this issue with 1 of my stations. It's my Cool Jazz station. I have 24 thumbs up songs on this station but it never created a thumbs up playlist like all my other station have.

0 Kudos

Tatersalad
Underground

Multiple stations won't create a saved playlist of thumb ups

For some reason when I put a new station on and thumb up 20+ songs, pandora is no longer making it a saved playlist. 

Paying for the subscription but can't figure why it won't save new playlists.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tatersalad What are the names of the stations where their linked Thumbs Up playlists aren't getting created?

Let me know.

Tatersalad
Underground

Steve Vai radio, I tested it with a couple others and it did the same thing. Kid rock radio, Def Leppard radio. I've tried 4 or 5 different stations and all have had the same result since about a month ago after I used bishop gunn radio

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tatersalad I don't actually see a Kid rock radio or Def Leppard radio in your collection.

This being said, I do see that you do have enough thumbs on your Steve Vai radio to warrant a linked Thumbs Up playlist.

I've passed your feedback along to the engineers who are looking into this issue as well.

Tatersalad
Underground

Well I tried he other 2 stations as a test to see if it would work or not, and when it didn't I deleted the stations from my collection. But I appreciate the helping hand!

piatzaustin
Local Performer

Hey @AdamPandora I am having this same issue with my Puscifer Radio Station as well, would be nice to have my liked songs in a playlist. Thank you! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@piatzaustin I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineering team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

Killstein
Underground

Hey I have one station that is not generating a "thumbs up" playlist.. I have thumbed up a ton of songs and no playlist.. what could be the issue? 

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Killstein What is the name of the station where their linked Thumbs Up playlist isn't getting created?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

jdbedford
Local Performer
Each of the following have >200 thumbs-up but don’t have a thumbs-up playlist:
Classic Rock radio
Blues Radio
David Radio

Sent from my iPad
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdbedford All three of these playlists have now been restored to your collection.

Please note the Thumbs Up playlist for your David Radio station is named Singata (Mystic Queen) Radio Thumbs Up.

It looks like you may have re-named either the station or the playlist in the past - I'm not sure which, however you can always change the name again.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos