cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing thumbed up/likes songs.

Nickoli423
Local Performer

I have just created a new account for my job. This way I could mold it to be approved for work with songs that I like/thumbs up. Now fast forward 3 months of use, marking songs to be thumbs up. Then for the past 2 weeks I’ve been paying attention to songs thumbed up. I seem to kee consistently marking song thumbed up once I have already done this. It’s like once I thumb up it. Days later it’s gone and I have to do it again.  now I know the basic reply to this is make sure your in same station ( I am) make sure the songs Aren’t from other albums same song on different records.( thier not) make a list to confirm this (I have) so I am just confused at this point. Any suggestions or help????

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora

@Nickoli423 The next time any tracks you know you've thumbed up for sure no longer show as highlighted, can you please do me a favor and grab screenshots of those and send them in a reply to this thread?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Nickoli423
Local Performer

I’m almost positive I already had the silverchair and sliptknot one already. I’m 75% sure on the sound garden. I also just liked all 3 now
[cid:2FAB0125-C3F2-461B-B1A8-686C12A06BEB]
[cid:39875391-DE1C-48DF-939E-18F629EA9B31-L0-001][cid:C110E88C-1D31-40E5-B4AD-14BE4646EAA4-L0-001]

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Nickoli423 It doesn't look like your images came through.

In order to attach an image, you will need to open this Community thread in a web browser, and click on the camera icon located in the Reply box: 

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 8.09.13 AM.png

Thanks again for your help with this!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos