cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Sorting Options for Playlists

greggr
Underground

Does anyone else find it beyond frustrating that you cannot sort a vurated playlist?  I pay for Premium Pandora and cannot even sort a playlist?

And why isn't there a mechanism to identify and delete duplicates from a playlist.

What is wrong with Pandora....?  They really need to up their game.

Labels (1)
44 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@timjufc I moved your post over to this existing thread: More Sorting Options for Playlists

While that is not currently an option, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️ to express you interest in getting it added to the service: More sorting options for Premium

I also recommend leaving a comment with your specific suggestion on that thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

snkwilliams23
Local Performer

I have created a playlist. I have duplicates in MY playlist. How do I arrange MY playlist in an order so I will be able to see those duplicates? If you have more than 500 songs in your playlist, it is hard to see duplicates. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@snkwilliams23 I moved your post over to this existing thread: More Sorting Options for Playlists

While that is not currently an option, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️ to express you interest in getting it added to the service: More sorting options for Premium

I also recommend leaving a comment with your specific suggestion on that thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Eagle19
Local Performer

This frustrates me as well. I have a long playlist of all of my favorite, upbeat songs, but each time I want to play the most recent songs I added, I need to scroll all the way down the 500+ songs in the playlist. Wth, Pandora?! Do you really want users to switch over to Spotify?

Shannonkish
Local Performer

One of those requests is from 2019.... yet here we are in 2024 and it hasn't happened. Doesn't give me much hope that you all will ever do it. 

0 Kudos