cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move songs from one playlist to another

alyson101201
Local Performer

If you have songs in your thumbs up playlist can you move those to antoher playlist and not lose them?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alyson101201 Nice to see you around the community!

Yes - what you can do is add individual tracks on your My Thumbs Up Playlist to a new or existing playlist. This will in turn keep the track on your My Thumbs Up Playlist, while also adding it to another playlist.

To do this on a computer:

Navigate to your My Thumbs Up Playlist

Hover over the track you want to add to a new/existing playlist

Click on the ellipses (3 dots) that pop up on the right side of the track

Hover over the Add to Playlist > option

Click on New Playlist if you want to add that track to a new playlist, or select the existing playlist you want to add that track to. 

To do this on a mobile device:

Navigate to your My Thumbs Up Playlist

Tap on the ellipses (3 dots) that appear on the right side of the track you want to move

Tap on Add to Playlist

Tap on New playlist if you want to add the track to a new playlist, or tap on the existing playlist you want to add that track to. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

hullgoddess
Underground

That's fine there is a "Workaround" for now.  But this used to be an easy to use feature that once existed on pandora.  One button to select to move, and then identify the new station. 

Your suggestion, while it may work, is not the customer friendly feature that used to be here.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hullgoddess It sounds like you are referring to the feature that once allowed you to move tracks from one station to another.

While this is no longer an option with Pandora, what I recommend doing is creating a feature request for your suggestion here. 💡

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

fortt3
Local Performer

"Add to Playlist" is no longer an option after clicking on the three dots, on desktop or mobile.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fortt3 That option is only available for users who are upgraded to Pandora Premium.

I'm showing the Pandora account connected to your community profile is currently set up with the free service.

To clarify, are you currently paying for a Pandora Premium subscription on an account registered under a different email address?

If so, you will need to sign out of your device, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

Let me know.

0 Kudos