cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No album or thumbs up/down showing while song is playing

Shorthand
Local Performer

Upgraded to Pandora Premium, now no album or thumbs up/down showing while song is playing. It only has a green bar across the bottom showing song playing and a pause button. Where did the other features go? How do I set it to show the album and thumbs up/down?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Shorthand!

I moved your post over to My Collection to keep the community organized.

Your thumb feedback is station-specific, and you won't be able to use them for any given album.

Stations on Pandora Premium are guided by thumb feedback or added seeds, like Pandora and Pandora Plus stations. While listening to a station you can thumb up or down songs from the Now Playing screen to help us learn what to play next.

Playlists, on the other hand, are guided by listener's choice. This means you can add only the songs you want to hear, and sequence the playlist yourself. This applies to listening to content on-demand, which is also guided by listener's choice.

There's a helpful article about how to sort and navigate My Collection here.

Let me know if this helps!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Shorthand!

I moved your post over to My Collection to keep the community organized.

Your thumb feedback is station-specific, and you won't be able to use them for any given album.

Stations on Pandora Premium are guided by thumb feedback or added seeds, like Pandora and Pandora Plus stations. While listening to a station you can thumb up or down songs from the Now Playing screen to help us learn what to play next.

Playlists, on the other hand, are guided by listener's choice. This means you can add only the songs you want to hear, and sequence the playlist yourself. This applies to listening to content on-demand, which is also guided by listener's choice.

There's a helpful article about how to sort and navigate My Collection here.

Let me know if this helps!

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Shorthand
Local Performer

Thank you! Yes, I did find the correct screen with my choices. It was amatter of swiping up from the green "Now Playing" bar. Have a great day!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like you're all set now. @Shorthand 

See ya around the community! 🎧

0 Kudos