cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to give Thumbs Up/Down on station

daleslad
On the Rise

Hi,  I've created a Radio Station but not all of the songs that are playing do I like.  How do I give those songs a thumbs down so that they don't play again.  Also how do I add other songs that I do like to my Radio Station.  

When I right click to bring up the sub-menu it only shows Add to Playlist and not to Radio Station.

Thanks

Jim

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

daleslad
On the Rise

Adam thanks for the help,  I've got it sorted now.  

Jim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad If you are listening to a Radio station, you should see the option to give a Thumbs Up/Down at the bottom of the screen.

What is the name of the station you are listening to?

Also, can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

Hi Adam,  thanks for the help.  I've found the thumbs up/down buttons at the bottom of the screen but I've   come across another problem. I will attempt to attach a screen shot showing what's bothering me.

Part way up the page there is a magnifying glass and the words "Find an artist or song to add to this station".    I entered the name of a song and I chose the one I wanted and it appeared in the top right hand corner of the page, the name of the song is "I'd rather be blind".   I clicked on it to start it playing and then I tried to find a way to give it a thumbs up so that it would appear in the list of other thumbs up songs I have.  

Unfortunately  I can't find a way to have it show up in the list .  If I click on the sub-menu where the dots are, I don't see anything on the list that says add to radio station.

Another question I know I will have later so I might as well ask you now.   When I have created  this radio station and got the songs I want to have in it, will I be able to share the station with a friend who uses Pandora.   Will he be able to search for Chris Stapleton Radio and tune in to it to listen to my list of thumbs up songs.

Lets hope I can attach the screen shot.  Well I wasn't able to attach either a screenshot or a jpeg.   It won't let you drag and drop or import so I don't know how pics etc. are attached.

Thanks

Jim

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad To attach a picture, you can click on the Camera icon located in the Reply box:

Screen Shot 2023-07-30 at 4.21.13 AM.png

Hope this helps. I look forward to hearing back from you.

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise
Hi Adam, thanks for getting back to me. That was the first thing I tried but all it did was to bring up a form to fill in, see below. It also had a check box to check to Constrain Proportions
Jim

Source

Image description

Dimensions
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleslad I sent you a private message - please follow up there and I'll be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

daleslad
On the Rise

Adam thanks for the help,  I've got it sorted now.  

Jim

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @daleslad😁

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos