cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not hearing thumbed up tracks on station

neel_arunabh
Opening Act

On 2017 Hits Radio, I have currently given  a thumbs up to a total of 181 songs. Some of them are by the Chainsmokers, but this station has not played those songs for the last few weeks. There are other songs to which I have given a thumbs up, but this station has not played those songs for the last few weeks. I'm waiting for the station to play new tracks so I can give them a thumbs up as well. As of now, the last song to which I have given a Thumbs Up is "Woman" by Diana Gordon. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@neel_arunabh Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

I understand that it's frustrating not to hear certain songs you have thumbed up on your station, but at this time, listeners have limited control over when or how often particular artists or songs will play on Pandora stations.

With this being said, I have two suggestions for you:

Thumbprint Radio:

I recommend checking out Thumbprint Radio - Thumbprint Radio uses your thumbs to create a unique listening experience.

By playing both thumbed-up and non-thumbed tracks from across all your stations, we hope to bring you lots of your favorites while sprinkling in some new finds in a seamless listening journey.

My Thumbs Up Playlist:

My next recommendation would be to upgrade to Pandora Premium and check out your My Thumbs Up Playlist. 

My Thumbs Up is a playlist that collects your Thumbed-Up tracks from each of your stations. When you sign up for Pandora Premium, we begin it by adding your 1,000 most recent Thumbs (if you have that many). Moving forward, every time you Thumb Up a song on one of your stations or eligible playlists, it will be automatically added to My Thumbs Up.

Unlike Thumbprint Radio, which plays your Thumbed-Up tracks along with other you may like, My Thumbs Up playlists will only play the songs you have Thumbed-Up.

To listen to this playlist, go to My Collection, sort by Playlists and select My Thumbs Up.

You can customize this playlist by manually adding or removing songs and your stations and additional playlists will not be affected.

I hope this helps! 😄

0 Kudos