cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline stations with free account

Dayday420
Local Performer

How do I change my offline playlist/stations....

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dayday420 Offline Listening is only available to Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers.

When you lose your mobile connection, Pandora will alert you with a notification to let you know that we are switching you to one of your offline stations. This way you stay connected to your music without major interruptions.

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio* and add them to your offline listening stations. Pandora Premium subscribers, on the other hand, can choose which additional stations, albums, songs, or playlists are downloaded.

Both Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium listeners can also switch to Offline Listening at any time, so you can save your data and take the music you love wherever you go.

If you'd like to upgrade your account to either Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium, you can do so here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dayday420 Offline Listening is only available to Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers.

When you lose your mobile connection, Pandora will alert you with a notification to let you know that we are switching you to one of your offline stations. This way you stay connected to your music without major interruptions.

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio* and add them to your offline listening stations. Pandora Premium subscribers, on the other hand, can choose which additional stations, albums, songs, or playlists are downloaded.

Both Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium listeners can also switch to Offline Listening at any time, so you can save your data and take the music you love wherever you go.

If you'd like to upgrade your account to either Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium, you can do so here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

A-Z_2021
Underground

The answer appears to be "you can't" change most-listened-to stations unless one subscribes to Pandora Premium. Is that correct - even though it isn't as favorable a response as you want your subscribers to think?

thumper49047
Local Performer

Top three listened to channels - which is weird because the default channel I don't believe is top three listened, 

0 Kudos

Mowdawg48
Local Performer

Listening to music offline without having to pay for it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mowdawg48 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Offline stations with free account

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos