cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora made Playlist

smbka
Local Performer

Pandora used to create a playlist from a song I selected but won't do it anymore.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smbka I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

Are you attempting to play one song on demand, and then have Pandora continue to play similar music when the track you selected finishes?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

smbka
Local Performer

Hi Adam,

I typically search for a particular song and then Pandora will populate a list of similar songs and begin playing them once my initial selection is over, (Are you attempting to play one song on demand, and then have Pandora continue to play similar music when the track you selected finishes?).

I have the platinum subscription and not sure why this option is not available to me but my DJ rep is rapidly in decline.

Please advise.

Hello,

I used to be able to select a song, and Pandora would create a playlist relative to the selection.

It hasn't been working for the past (2) weeks but just this morning it did.

Trying to understand why it randomly works.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smbka Thanks for following up.

It sounds like you are referring to AutoPlay.

When AutoPlay seamlessly takes over, we'll start playing similar content based on whatever you were just listening to. AutoPlay keeps playing what you already love, while also recommending new discoveries that we know you'll love next.

To clarify, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message when Pandora doesn't go into AutoPlay? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks again for working with me on this.