cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play collected songs in the selected sort order?

iajusfn
Local Performer

Is there a standard method to play collected songs in order rather than shuffled? 

If I sort by recently added, I want the songs to play in reverse chronological add date order as they are displayed, but any song I select will play, then shuffle for the next track.  I've been able to play in order a few times over the past few months, but I couldn't find any rhyme or reason to what triggered it. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iajusfn Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

I had our support team take a look and they were unable to reproduce this.

They sorted your Songs by Recently Added and started off with Break Ya Neck by Busta Rhymes. They clicked next, and the next track that played was Got Your Money (feat. Kelis) by Ol' Dirty Bastard.

Can you please check and verify that the Shuffle icon located at the bottom of the screen isn't highlighted?

It should look like this:

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 8.07.07 AM.png

Let me know what you find out. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iajusfn Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

I had our support team take a look and they were unable to reproduce this.

They sorted your Songs by Recently Added and started off with Break Ya Neck by Busta Rhymes. They clicked next, and the next track that played was Got Your Money (feat. Kelis) by Ol' Dirty Bastard.

Can you please check and verify that the Shuffle icon located at the bottom of the screen isn't highlighted?

It should look like this:

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 8.07.07 AM.png

Let me know what you find out. 

0 Kudos

iajusfn
Local Performer

Thank you Adam,

I wasn't seeing this on the mobile app at the collection screen, I see now that I had to open the now playing tray to see the shuffle toggle.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iajusfn Always happy to help. 😎

Don't be a stranger around the Community - hope we continue to see you around some more! 

0 Kudos

YourDaddy2021
Local Performer

I just want to see what songs are playing next, I can't believe you cannot see what songs are playing next, please tell me that you can and if you cannot see what songs are playing next  I am going to play the next 25 days of my free trial and I am going to uninstall and install Amazon Music, where you are going to be able to see what songs are playing next, pretty lame Pandora!!!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YourDaddy2021 Nice to see you around the Community.

If you are listening to one of your collected stations such as Saxon Radio, then you won't actually be able to see what song will play next.

I recommend creating a feature request for this if you'd like to see this added to the service.

This being said, if you are listening to one of your collected playlists such as My Thumbs Up, then the playlist will play in sequential order (unless you are shuffling the playlist).

If you are listening to your collected songs, then those will also play in sequential order unless you are shuffling them.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos