cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlists disappeared after switching from Google Play to direct-billed subscription

Krackerbox
Local Performer

I want to pay Pandora directly for my account, I do not want to pay the Google Play Store so I stopped one account and using a different email address I have tried to set up a new account but after I had started that I got a message that my account had expired (and it's only been active 2 days! so I should have at least a month of play) but anyway it stopped working and my playlists disappeared and it started asking me to look at ads when I had set up for a premium NO AD account! So please help me get this working so I don't have to support the Google Play Store I just want to deal with Pandora??

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krackerbox I do see your account is now upgraded to Pandora Premium directly through Pandora.

To clarify, are your playlists still missing from your collection?

If so, what are the names of some of the playlists that are missing?

Additionally, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos