cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (04/09/22): Search results not populating or returning bad results

JohnSignore01
Underground

Pandora now can't find songs in Search Menu. 

EX. You have this song, 

Mama Used To Say Junior.

I search for that. It does NOT find it now like LAST WEEK. I have to put in artist to find it.

Something's wrong now.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (04/09/22):

Hi everyone! 👋

This issue should now be resolved.

If you continue to experience trouble with this, please reply back to this thread and let us know.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnSignore01 Our engineering team is aware of this issue and is currently working on it.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Ragmana
Local Performer

Whew. New user here testing Pandora, seeing the same issue. Took a screenshot. Glad to see it's a recent and known issue.

FBH Missing.png

0 Kudos

Chunk329
Local Performer

I’ve noticed for two days now that when I search for a popular song or music that I normally could search for won’t populate, but I will see a few songs not even relevant to the artist or song. It doesn’t matter if I go to the artist tab or song tab. It’s inconvenient to go to the artist and play because you have to add to the queue or you have to stay just with that artist. I’ve reset and deleted/reinstalled the app. I’m getting close to cancelling my subscription over this.

0 Kudos

Ryan157
Local Performer

I try to search an exact song name and it pulls up random songs or pod cast and I've tried clicking just songs still won't bring anything up?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chunk329 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Search results not populating or returning bad results

I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineering team who is investigating the issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ragmana I've shared your experience with our engineering team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ryan157 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Search results not populating or returning bad results

I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineering team who is investigating the issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (04/09/22):

Hi everyone! 👋

This issue should now be resolved.

If you continue to experience trouble with this, please reply back to this thread and let us know.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

iamevanandim
Local Performer

this problem is still happening. i still have to go to the artist page to find a song.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iamevanandim Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos