cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (04/27/22) - Various error messages when playing stations

Deadbird
Local Performer

None of my stations are working after the update. I checked on my android phone and my desktop, and none will play. It gives an error message: "This station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead." How do I fix this? I can play songs from my collection just fine. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/27/22:

Hi, everyone! 👋

We believe the issue affecting playback on your stations has now been resolved and will be blocking this thread from further replies.

If you are still experiencing trouble on your end, please restart your device and try again.

If that does not resolve the issue, please create a new thread and we will be happy to further investigate.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

72 Replies

Buller14
Local Performer

I'm getting the same issue. 

Rangersteph
Local Performer

This just happened to me as well. It was working, and then it wasn't. I reset my internet, rebooted my phone, tried other stations, tried online...nothing.

Please help!

LisaB2
Local Performer

What fixed it??????

0 Kudos

jglazer63
Local Performer

We couldn't start the selected station. We started playing your last station instead.

No matter what station I select I get the above error.  Nothing works.  It was working last week.  Ideas?

graziaka
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  

Tkuhen13
Local Performer

I have been listening today, 4-27-22, and all of a sudden it states my station is not available and to try again later.   So, what's going on here?

Thank you

0 Kudos

larkwest
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.  Nothing will play - Shuffle or not.  Macbook Pro, iphone, different browsers... The error message in browsers:  "We could't start the selected station. We started playing your last station instead."  Error message with iphone App:  "This station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead."
Everything I've tried - shutting down, restarting, deleting and reinstalling App... nothing resolves.

0 Kudos

tylerheely6
Local Performer

This message is popping up on all my stations.  Even new ones I just created. Help please 

0 Kudos

Ddiets336
Local Performer

All stations showing currently unavailable on all devices. Have ensured latest version, deleted, reinstalled, nothing works.

0 Kudos

jnetkoi
Local Performer

Also having this issue. Was working until about 10 mins ago.

"We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations."

0 Kudos

Vt0119
Local Performer

I am having the same issue and I don't really use the thumb down most of the time and it is now effecting entire app including downloaded items. I usually play shuffle all and just listen to whatever comes up or just skip to the next song. I am on an Galaxy s22. I usually listen to at work when this happens 

0 Kudos

Martha-bun
Underground

Me, too. What is the fix?? I restarted my tablet. No luck.

0 Kudos

arielvaliant
Local Performer

I was listening to music and went to change the station and it just stopped. I closed the app and reloaded and that’s when I got the messages: This station isn’t available and Pandora is performing maintenance, please try again later. 

0 Kudos

spreer6
Local Performer

I can not pull up any of my stations without getting this message.  I tried on my computer and iPhone with and without wifi.  No sound.

0 Kudos

bevans28119
Local Performer

Hello, I normally use Pandora on my android ( I did use it this morning) while I am at work. When I get home, I normally switch over to my fire stick and listen to Pandora through my TV.  I noticed that when I tried to open Pandora on my fire stick I got an error stating: Hm, something is wrong. Let's fix that, so you can get back to your music. Pandora reset itself a few times, but the error message persisted. 

I cleared Pandora's cache and data on the fire stick. No change in the error. I decided I would listen on my Macbook, now I am getting the error that this station is not available. So I tried my Android since it was working this morning. Same message stating this station is not available. 

I've never experienced this issue before what could be the issue? 

0 Kudos

mtroupe82
Local Performer

Same error messsages here 

0 Kudos

jamiechicago
Local Performer

I am having the issue as well. Tried 3 different browsers and restarted my computer. It is also happening on my phone. Clearly, Pandora is the one having the problem. We just have to wait for them to resolve whatever has happened.

0 Kudos

Smartell84
Local Performer

Same here, none of my stations are playing. 

Ncgreasemonkey
Local Performer

Yep, something broke it today about 1pm EST...... I play it all day every day at work, and whatever changed today around 1, it broke it

0 Kudos