cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (04/27/22) - Various error messages when playing stations

Deadbird
Local Performer

None of my stations are working after the update. I checked on my android phone and my desktop, and none will play. It gives an error message: "This station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead." How do I fix this? I can play songs from my collection just fine. 

Labels (2)
72 Replies

Shujoryin78
Local Performer

Hello.

My stations were working this morning and now they all say they aren't available. Can Pandora staff help, please? I have a paid subscription. 

0 Kudos

SoulPhyreII
Local Performer

Did both and still getting the sam message.  I have premium of that makes a difference 

0 Kudos

Demiac38
Local Performer

Works fine on my Android Phone, but error on Windows PC

0 Kudos

JohnSignore01
Underground

Thank you, Adam, for responding. I'll just be patient.

This still doesn't solve my other issue:

Why can't I scroll down & see EVERY artist & song that I added to the stations I made since I

started in January 2019? 

It ONLY scrolls down and stops at the bottom of page showing last artist I did 2-months ago, NOT 36-months ago.

0 Kudos

wa8182
Underground

It doesn't work on my TV or my computer.

Pandora should give premium subscribers a free month of service.

0 Kudos

Gramidar
Local Performer

It would be nice if any of those messages show up on the desktop app for windows it just is refusing to load the tracks. I did get a "We went back to your previous station." but it actually doesnt do that.

0 Kudos

strauseh0914
Local Performer

Can we get any type of a refund due to the issue but still keep our subscription for the inconvenience this has caused ?

0 Kudos

Bradleybuck2027
Local Performer

that's the exact same problem I'm having 

0 Kudos

adamalik13
Local Performer

None of my stations will play. Just a blank screen.

0 Kudos

Jeanet
Local Performer

Stations all of them are unavailable I am using an android device have restarted the device, Uninstalled the app, cleared cached data still not working at all there have been technical issues this entire month when will this be fixed my job requires this to app to function I'm losing work this whole month and am on verge of eviction now bc of this when will this be fixed how do I fix this 

0 Kudos

Sanvp
Local Performer

I am having this problem also, station not available. Lots of people having this problem. Please fix

Thanks

0 Kudos

EnVieIlfinit
Local Performer

Same problem as everyone else.  Started right at 1pm est.

0 Kudos

Mfsosa22
Local Performer

What the heck, I pay premium for this **ahem** and nothing is working!!🤬🤬

0 Kudos

Gramidar
Local Performer

Its a great time for Devs of the different apps to test and display a better error message in this scenario....

0 Kudos

Jareddryer
Local Performer

Similar here, on mine it says “Hum, something went wrong. Let’s fix this issue so you can get back to listening” and it reloads to the same error. 

Manly131
Local Performer

Quick workaround is to start to play any single song, then go back to your station and hit play!

0 Kudos

wa8182
Underground

I tried that already, and it didn't work.  It merely restarts the same song and plays it over and over.

0 Kudos

Laura35RDH
Local Performer

it says, sorry can't play you have run out of songs in the playlist.

0 Kudos

danijackson66
Karaoke Star

Thank you, it's hard to work in silence! Lol... 

0 Kudos

Lucia
Karaoke Star

Getting the same issue. Looking forward to when this is resolved.

0 Kudos