cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (05/04/22) - Error Message: "Something has gone wrong..." when shuffling collected songs

csf333
Underground

Picsart_22-02-21_05-35-47-002.jpg

 this message has persisted now for a few weeks & i'm getting pretty sick of not being able to shuffle all my collected songs. i've curated quite an amazing body of musicians, but can't listen to their music the way i want to. what the **ahem** am i even paying $9.99 a month for? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 05/04/22:

Hi, everyone! 

Our engineering team believes this issue is now resolved.

If you are still experiencing trouble, please reply back to this thread and let us know.

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@csf333 Does this issue also occur when you attempt to shuffle your songs through the app on your phone as well?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

csf333
Underground

no. i am able to shuffle all my collected songs on the phone app. it's just the desktop app that has this issue. i listen to pandora mostly on my desktop when i'm working. i rarely use the phone app. only when i'm in a car is when i use it on the phone. so yeah... no issue thru the phone, only desktop has the problem 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with that information, @csf333.

I've gone ahead and created a ticket with our engineering team so they can help look into this further.

We appreciate your patience with this in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

csf333
Underground

been meaning to get back to this issue, just got caught up in work. anyway, ever since our last interaction i have tried daily to shuffle all collected songs... still to avail. the problem persists, adam. wat do now?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@csf333 I checked in with our engineering team, and it looks like they are still investigating this issue.

Thanks again for all your patience with this.

0 Kudos

FTKSteppa2004
Underground

No but it does when I try to play my playlist

Malakipeters
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FTKSteppa2004 To clarify, does that error message appear after you watch an ad to initiate a Premium Access session?

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing as well?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

csf333
Underground

it's been over a month since i first reported this issue now, & i've come to the conclusion that nothing will ever be done to fix it. as of yet, i am still unable to shuffle all my collected songs. if this problem is not resolved by friday, april 1st, the day on which my pandora premium subscription is due to be paid, i will be withholding the payment & closing my account. i am absolutely sick & tired of this bs

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 05/04/22:

Hi, everyone! 

Our engineering team believes this issue is now resolved.

If you are still experiencing trouble, please reply back to this thread and let us know.

Thanks! 

0 Kudos