cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 12/29/23: Clicking on see all lyrics leads to a blank page

rwarch
Local Performer

It happened when I switched from free listening with ads to a yearly subscription.

Some songs display partial lyrics with a see more tag that leads to the full lyrics to the song.

Now when I hit the tag I go to the song credits?  Now this is a feature on my iphone. 

I'm not sure how it's working on my computer.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update  (01/09/24):

NOTE: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Pandora Update  (01/09/24):

Hi again, everyone! 👋

I wanted to provide an update and let you know that this should now be resolved.

I will be blocking this thread from further replies.

If you notice any other lyrics that show as undefined when attempting to view them, please create a new thread in our My Collection space and let us know the name of the track and artist so that we can further investigate.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to report this!

Pandora Update  (1/03/24):

Hi again, everyone! 👋

Thanks to everyone who helped bring this to our attention.

If you commented on this thread, I've made sure to pass your feedback along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Pandora Update  (12/30/23):

Hi, everyone! 👋

Thanks for posting your experiences. We understand how frustrating this issue can be and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We'd like to gather some additional details from those of you who are still unable to view lyrics.

Please reply back to this thread and let us know:

1. Is this happening for a specific track or all tracks?
  2. If just one song, could you share the name and artist?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
36 Replies

radiocycle
Local Performer

Yuppers, just the first four lines of lyrics show up. I hit 'more' but all I get is a blank screen. If I can find another streaming service which displays lyrics, it's bye, bye Pandora for me! 

Jocav1
Local Performer

I see preview of lyrics on every song, but when I click see more, there are no lyrics?

Drdog49
Local Performer

Whenever I try to go to the song lyrics of the song I'm listening to it won't show them even though I know there's lyrics for the song. I used to be able to see the lyrics. 

Tokay
Local Performer

Same problem here

dakaraidakarai9
Local Performer

Same issue with a blank page displaying after tapping on "see all lyrics" all of a sudden.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update  (12/30/23):

NOTE: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Hi, everyone! 👋

Thanks for posting your experiences. We understand how frustrating this issue can be and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We'd like to gather some additional details from those of you who are still unable to view lyrics.

Please reply back to this thread and let us know:

1. Is this happening for a specific track or all tracks?
  2. If just one song, could you share the name and artist?

0 Kudos

Redfox6288
Local Performer

It is happening to me too and it is on every song on my thumbprint radio. I haven't check other stations

KarlAlt
Underground

I've had this problem for quite some time and Pandora has not given any answers to what might be causing this ???????

Also in the last couple months I've noticed some song lyrics are missing in the beginning of the song. 

0 Kudos

YoTJ
Local Performer

I'm also having same issue.  It is for all songs.

gretac
Local Performer

Listening on iOS app. See a few lines of lyrics on ‘now playing’ page. Select ‘show more’  displays credits and such but no lyrics.  I haven’t been able to see any lyrics today so I assume it is a problem on all songs 

0 Kudos

Tome221
Local Performer
  • Yes, this is happening to me too.  No lyrics when I try to "see all lyrics "  it just started a few days ago.
0 Kudos

Andreakiyomi
Local Performer

Yes happened with all tracks

Tonto
Local Performer

Recently change to Pandora Premium. Can’t find lyrics for any song. Have read community posts on how to view lyrics and deleted and reinstalled Pandora app on my iOS devices as well as rebooting. Never had any problem as a Pandora Plus subscriber. Very frustrating!

0 Kudos

Gabi88
Local Performer

Yup same here. Yes it's all songs, like people are saying it shows the first few lyrics of the song and when you click "show more" it is just credits or saying what genre of music it is. This is beyond frustrating.

0 Kudos

CS29
Local Performer

I'm having same issue

0 Kudos

jaymay
Local Performer

I used to be able to view lyrics and when I clicked on "Show More" I would receive a blank screen. I removed and reinstalled the app, and now the same songs where I saw lyrics previously, do not show any l

0 Kudos

Crusoe
Local Performer

Same issue, all songs 😭

0 Kudos

patriciaderosia
Local Performer

I was receiving the same as everyone but now I get a message "we are unable to load this page. Please tap to retry"

Maybe a fix is in process...

0 Kudos

Lrobello8991_
Local Performer

not able to see lyrics in the past 2 day’s