cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Personperson
Local Performer

Why do random things pop up in my collection?  Do you all have a security issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
26 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jaiymz Nice to see you around the Community.

Restoring Lil Nas X Radio station:

I've gone ahead and restored this station for you - it should now show in your collection again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Random stations added to your collection:

Pandora does not randomly add stations to your account.

If you are seeing stations in your collection that you did not add yourself, the it sounds like someone else may have been accessing your account. This can happen if you remain signed into your Pandora account on a public computer or someone else's device, or if your device was sold, lost or stolen.

If you would like to log out of all devices due to an unauthorized user on your account, you can now do this from a computer.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

To only remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Madrooster7
Opening Act

Stop automatically adding stuff to collection!!!

I hate, hate, hate this!! Worst ux design in human history! You are actively discouraging us from trying out stuff! I hate it so much, that you force users to either have a jumbled pile of garbage as a collection, or spend a significant amount of time deleting all the junk you automatically add, or get stuck listening to the same 10 things forever. Such a user hostile ux! The only reason you're still in business is that the competition is also terrible. Never automatically add anything to my collection! Ever!

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Madrooster7 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

To clarify, Pandora does not add any content to your collection for you.

It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who is accessing your account if you see that happening.

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to secure your account and prevent this from happening again.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Diamond in the Rough

I am seeing that in my collection, and also my playlist.

I only have my desk top and amazon alexa. No one else should be adding to my collection or play list.

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@378018 It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who is accessing your account if you are seeing random content added to your collection.

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to secure your account and prevent this from happening again.

0 Kudos

Wooddavis1
Local Performer

For some strange reasons I’m getting new stations added to my collection but I’m not searching for new stations. Everyday I log in there is new stations that I don’t search for. Please advise!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wooddavis1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who is accessing your account.

0 Kudos