cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

montybar
Underground

Please help me recover my station, renamed Chicken Scratch Radio today, was Cake Strokes Radio, was Cake Radio.  It had Cake and several other seed bands.

I've been having trouble with Google Home Mini messing up my Pandora stations, creating new stations when I ask it to play stations, and not being able to play stations.  Hence the name changes...

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
60 Replies

AdamPandora

@Angel14209 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

Your deleted stations have now been restored to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Ninjara
Local Performer

Hi Adam, could you help me restore the evanescence playlist my son deleted? It had hundreds of feeds and now it’s gone. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ninjara That station has now been restored to your collection.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

trev1084
Local Performer

I need help restoring a deleted playlist called "wedding playlist"

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@trev1084 That playlist has now been restored to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

devinkdozier
Local Performer

Hi I need to see if I can get one of my stations restored. My kids have been messing with my pandora account on our Apple TV and now I lost one of my stations that I have been curating for a long time. The station was called My Worship Radio. Can you restore it for me?

Thanks so much!

-Devin

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@devinkdozier I moved your post over to this existing thread: Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

That station has now been restored to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

BanjoBob
Underground

I need help. I seem to have lost my playlist and want to restore it. How do I do that? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BanjoBob What is the name of the playlist you need help restoring?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AKCat
Local Performer

Hi there, I lost my playlist labeled “Workout” that I had curated over years while using a new Sonos speaker at work. Can you please help me restore it?

0 Kudos

AHDesign
Local Performer

I just accidentally deleted "My Jazz Music" station ... please restore if possible.  Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AKCat That station has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@AHDesign That station has now been restored to your collection.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

AHDesign
Local Performer

Awesome, thanks for the quick response!

BanjoBob
Underground
Thank you!

TheBubis
Local Performer

This! I accidentally and unknowingly deleted my Deep House playlist of specific curated song/artist today! Pls. help recover my Deep House playlist. TYVM!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@TheBubis I do not see any deleted playlists named Deep House on your account.

To clarify, are you looking to restore a station, or a playlist?

Additionally, what is the name of the station/playlist?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

TheBubis
Local Performer

Thanks for the quick reply, but pls. disregard. I found the playlist, Deep House Radio Thumbs Up! It was in ‘My Collection’ all along.

AdamPandora

Happy to hear it, @TheBubis.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

dunkc24
Local Performer

I accidently deleted a station from my collection that had quite the variety added in as far as artist and genres go. It was one of the best curated stations I have ever created - not a single complaint or skip from myself or anyone when listening in a group setting. I started with the Florida Georgia Line station and added over 20 artists and songs to influence the stream. This station was a lot of work to create and it took a while to get where I was in this masterpiece. 

I was able to re-add FGL station but all the variety I added is now gone. Can this be recovered? 

0 Kudos