cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing tracks from My Thumbs Up playlist

Tony-the-Tiger
Local Performer

Is there a way to remove songs from my Thumbs Up playlist as they come up during shuffle play?

I know that I can remove songs by selecting edit on the playlist, then scrolling through the playlist until I find the song where I can then remove it. But scrolling through 700 plus songs is not a desirable task. I just want to be able to remove them as they come up during random play. Please help.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tony-the-Tiger There isn't currently a way to remove tracks from your Thumbs Up playlist as they come up during shuffle.

This being said, if you'd like to see this option added to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, you will need to go into your My Thumbs Up playlist and manually remove each track you no longer want in it.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tony-the-Tiger There isn't currently a way to remove tracks from your Thumbs Up playlist as they come up during shuffle.

This being said, if you'd like to see this option added to the service, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, you will need to go into your My Thumbs Up playlist and manually remove each track you no longer want in it.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos