cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rhino Playlists are not updating

Alchron
On the Rise

I am not sure where this goes but I do use Pandora the most on Android, so wanted to ask if anyone knows why the Rhino playists (60's to 2000's) say in the description that they update weekly but it appears that they don't.  I know the auto playlists like the "your punk soundtrack" and the others are updating weekly as they should but these aren't for some reason.  Is there a way to contact the authors of them like Rhino to see if they are being updated or they were never meant to update?  Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron While there isn't a way to directly contact the author of that playlist, we have noted your feedback regarding these specific playlists for our product team so they can look into it further.

We apologize for any inconvenience around this. 

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

Thank you for the response and forwarding it to your team, main reason why I was wondering about it was in the description it says that it updates every Monday and I wasn't sure if it was an automated thing on their end or if there was a problem rolling out the updates to those playlists in particular.  Thank you again.

0 Kudos