cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for Black Sabbath

BigDaddy66426
Opening Act

I just entered "Black Sabbath" my results were, we cant find anything that matches "Black Sabbath". come on Pandora, one of the biggest metal bands of all time.....this may just be my last month, all the pauses, wrong songs played... there are a few more streamers out there for $10. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

@BigDaddy66426 I'm not sure what search bar you were using but I typed in Black Sabbath and here is what I found. Black SabbathBlack Sabbath- A-Z PlaylistBlack Sabbath Greatest Hits 1970-1978Black Sabbath (Live). Enjoy the tunes, take care, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BigDaddy66426 I was also unable to reproduce this on my end.

I did a search for Black Sabbath just as @MOHLovesAlaska did, and these were my results: 

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 5.11.18 AM.png

This being said, here is the link to the artist page you were looking for: Black Sabbath

Hope this helps!

BigDaddy66426
Opening Act

All I can say is that if I wanted to get attention, this is not the way. it was on the day that when I tried to play a playlist, it picked whatever song it felt. Im 57 years old, so I can spell Black Sabbath, it came up No Results. I dont care if anyone else had this problem, nothing came up, FOR ME.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BigDaddy66426 Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos