cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared stations that update in real time

Just_AdamShep
Local Performer

Screenshot 2023-02-23 11.25.48 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-02-23 11.25.31 PM.png

I am trying to make it so when I like a song on one account it will carry over to others. I have deleted the station on account A and shared it from B and that didn't work. I tried deleting account A and set it up and that didn't work, I also made a new station to see if I could get it to work. I am not sure what to do. I have the family plan and I am sharing stations with other accounts on this plan. It's my wife and I only on the account so I am not sure what else to try.... Help please?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Just_AdamShep When you share a station from one account to another,  it will contain all thumb ratings/added variety that have been given on the station up to that point.

However, any additional thumb ratings you give will not carry over to any account it was shared with after the fact.

I recommend upvoting this existing feature request if you'd like to see the option of a live shared station: Feature Request: Shared Playlist or Station

You can upvote this feature request by clicking on the ❤️ icon, and also leaving a comment on the thread.

Hope this information is helpful. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Just_AdamShep When you share a station from one account to another,  it will contain all thumb ratings/added variety that have been given on the station up to that point.

However, any additional thumb ratings you give will not carry over to any account it was shared with after the fact.

I recommend upvoting this existing feature request if you'd like to see the option of a live shared station: Feature Request: Shared Playlist or Station

You can upvote this feature request by clicking on the ❤️ icon, and also leaving a comment on the thread.

Hope this information is helpful. 

0 Kudos