cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle selections aren't saving

Optimst275
Local Performer

In shuffle I delete actual selections and choose new ones.  I hit shuffle to play the new ones.  But it will play the prior ones along with the new ones

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Optimst275 I was unable to reproduce this on my end.

When shuffling your collection, the first three tracks that played all came from stations that are currently included in your shuffle mix:

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 5.21.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-30 at 5.22.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-30 at 5.22.51 AM.png

When listening to Shuffle on a computer, you can view which station a particular song is from by scrolling to the bottom of the Now Playing screen. A banner will appear at the top of the window.

It should say "[Station_Name] Radio," and then the name of the track (see screenshots above for reference).

Can you please do me a favor and stream your collection in Shuffle Mode once more while checking to see which station each new track that plays is coming from?

If you continue to run into issues with stations that are not selected still playing, can you please let me know what the name of that station is and grab a screenshot?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

dfgdfgdfgdfgdg
Local Performer

I have been having this probelm for over a year. It doesn't matter which browser I use. If I click the pencil to edit a shuffle selection, there is no way for it to actually use that shuffle selection, it will keep playing the same shuffle selection from before.  However, today, I gave up fiddling with it and after 5 songs it finally changed.  I guess you just need to leave it playing for 15-20 minutes and it will eventually update.  I wish there was a SAVE button when you change the Shuffle options, but at least I know now.  The only problem is that I frequently don't play it for more than 30 minutes so the first half of that will be the wrong collection.... 

On a side note, the pop up showing which collection the song is rom does not work on the web version.

0 Kudos