cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffling entire collection (stations, playlists, etc)

Dr_DOT
Local Performer

I have created "My Collection" to include 5 Stations, 1 Playlist and 1 Various Artists.

Two questions:
  • is it possible to play "My Collection" from my Macbook in Google Chrome? If so, how?
  • is it possible to shuffle these 7 collection items while playing? If so, how?

Add-on note for further clarification:

When I play in Pandora (i.e., “Now Playing”) the only items that play are my 5 Stations.

Is it not possible to play and even shuffle a “My Collection“ that contains a mix of Stations, Playlists and Various Artists?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dr_DOT At this time, there isn't a way to shuffle between your entire collection at the same time.

I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps explain!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Dr_DOT
Local Performer

(moved to OQ. could not do this on my phone. discovered I could do this on my mac)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dr_DOT At this time, there isn't a way to shuffle between your entire collection at the same time.

I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos

Dr_DOT
Local Performer

Ok, thanks Adam Pandora! That's what I thought.

Re: suggestion to create a feature request:

1. I can't imagine why Pandora would be interested to implement such a feature now if they have not done so already. Pandora has been running for a long time. Plus, I am sure I am not the first or only person to ever think of this. It seems [to me] to be such an obvious thing to do.
  2. I used to send feature requests to app development teams. They never get considered or implemented. The exercise ends up being a waste of time.
0 Kudos