cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station Creation Dates

drodekirk
Local Performer

I am fairly certain that I have been listening to Pandora since the early 2000's.  For many years I listened for free and accepted the random ads.  I now have a paid subscription and have had it for many years.  I just looked up the creation dates of some of my favorite stations and I'm seeing 2010.  I am sure some are older than that.  Is this possible?  Could 2010 be the year I started paying for my stations?  Does anyone know?  Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Robleevv. 👋

At this time, viewing the station creation date from the mobile app isn't feature. However, you can create a feature suggestion for this option as other listeners might be interested in seeing this option implemented as well. 

There's an existing feature request that you may want to upvote: Station/Tracks Added Date

To upvote an existing suggestion, click on the 💙icon next to the title. 

++

From a computer, you can see the date in which the station was "collected".

If you're using the Pandora Desktop App or a web browser on your computer, try sorting your stations by "Recently Collected".

From here you'll see the how long ago they were collected. If you visit any of your any of stations backstage pages (where you can view your Thumb Feedback and station details) you'll be able to see the date of creation.

Here's an example of from the desktop app:

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 12.04.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 12.04.19 PM.png

In case you're curious, you've also been a longtime listener since your account was created on 08/26/2006. 

Thanks for your continued support and hope to see you around the community space more often. :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @drodekirk. 👋

I've taken a look and your Pandora account was created on 07/28/2010.

Happy 10 year anniversary! 🎉

If you were listening in the early 2000's, perhaps your original account may have been created under a different email address. The date of station creation is the actual date in which you made it. The oldest stations were created in the summer of 2010.

Also, the 07/28/2010 date is the day the account under your current email address was created, not the date of your subscription upgrade.

Hope this information is helpful. Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Robleevv
Local Performer

Hello!

I was wondering where to find the station creation date?  I don’t see it on my phone app..?

Thank You!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Robleevv. 👋

At this time, viewing the station creation date from the mobile app isn't feature. However, you can create a feature suggestion for this option as other listeners might be interested in seeing this option implemented as well. 

There's an existing feature request that you may want to upvote: Station/Tracks Added Date

To upvote an existing suggestion, click on the 💙icon next to the title. 

++

From a computer, you can see the date in which the station was "collected".

If you're using the Pandora Desktop App or a web browser on your computer, try sorting your stations by "Recently Collected".

From here you'll see the how long ago they were collected. If you visit any of your any of stations backstage pages (where you can view your Thumb Feedback and station details) you'll be able to see the date of creation.

Here's an example of from the desktop app:

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 12.04.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 12.04.19 PM.png

In case you're curious, you've also been a longtime listener since your account was created on 08/26/2006. 

Thanks for your continued support and hope to see you around the community space more often. :pandora:

0 Kudos