cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station only plays thumbs down

kak211
Local Performer

I don't think I'm in the level to have the Thumbs Up playlist (I'm on Pandora Plus), but many of my songs for which I've given a thumbs up have disappeared on my curated playlist "Irish Pub Rock."  Now it only plays the songs I specifically give a thumbs down to.  It used to play many songs, now it plays about 20.  That's it.  Is there a way to fix this?  I don't want this going on with my other stations.  Otherwise, I'm throwing the baby out with bathwater.  Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kak211 I took a look at your station, and see that all of your 92 Thumbs Up ratings are still there:

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 6.24.48 AM.png

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

kak211
Local Performer

Hi Adam,

It's only playing the music I've marked as thumbs down, not the music I've marked thumbs up.  

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kak211 To clarify, when the track plays, is the Thumbs Down icon already highlighted?

If so, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks again for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

kak211
Local Performer

Adam,

Yes, the thumbs down is already highlighted and sometimes it isn't.  I'll try to take a screen shot.  Most of the time, it's while I'm driving.

K.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds good, @kak211.

Definitely send over those screenshots and we'll be happy to further investigate.

0 Kudos