cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stations missing from PandoraOne

LogCastle
Local Performer

Some of my stations disappear from my desktop app (Pandora One).  I can still find them via the web application.  I have tried logging out and then back in again and that has only fixed the problem once.  Logging out/in no longer does anything to restore the missing stations.  The missing stations do appear on my iPhone app.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LogCastle To clarify, the Pandora One desktop app is no longer supported.

I recommend installing the updated Desktop App on your computer.

If you have a MAC computer:

You can find the Pandora app in the Windows Store on your device. Search for Pandora in the upper right corner and click Get to install.

Downloading any app from the Windows Store will require that you have a Microsoft account and password. The email address and password for your Microsoft account may be different than those on your Pandora account.

Note: At minimum, you'll need Windows 10 to use this app, but we recommend updating your system to the latest Windows version available to you. You can find more information on how to do this here.

If you have a Windows computer:

You can install the Pandora desktop app for Mac computers here.

Open the downloaded file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.

Keep in mind the Pandora app works the same as our website. All of the features on our website will be available and any changes you make will sync across all of your devices.

*Minimum System Requirements: Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite or later.

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos