cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stations randomly disappear

Lordbroods
Local Performer

Hey, So i have been noticing some of my stations just randomly disappearing and i have to re-add them. Is there a way to stop this or find out why they are being deleted? No one else shares my account. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lordbroods What are the names of some of your stations that are missing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Lordbroods
Local Performer
I couldn't name them all i use to have a full list and every month it seems to get smaller.. I utilize shuffle or thumbprint almost all the time. i know my aqua station i had to remake today along with Taylor swift. thanks
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Lordbroods.

To rule out the possibility of any unauthorized users on your account, let's take some steps to help secure it.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos