cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Drop

kingcscott
Local Performer

why does The Drop suck so bad? and have so few entries? This was one thing Amazon had Right right.

3 Replies

Speedcuber
Diamond in the Rough

I don't know either. I have wondered myself.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kingcscott "The Drop" is one of our Featured Playlists, which are unique song collections that are crafted by Pandora and personalized based on your music tastes. Some of these playlists may have been added to your music collection based on your listening history.

To always stay up-to-date, The Drop checks for relevant new releases every day and automatically adds them to the playlist. This ensures that you can always find the latest music you love as soon as it is available.

Since we update this playlist for you regularly (and our changes could overwrite yours accidentally), it's not currently possible for you to make changes to it yourself.

However, you can provide feedback in the form of Thumbs on The Drop and some other Featured Playlists from your mobile device. Just swipe left on the track you'd like to Thumb to reveal the Thumb Up and Down icons, or Thumb from the Now Playing screen.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

kingcscott
Local Performer

Thank you for the response. No it doesn't really help. Sorry. It is partly me and partly Pandora. I look for new music, on Pandora, when at my work desk, occasionally. The suggestions shuffle through so slowly and I can't unlike an artist that I clicked on two times. Now my shuffle is stained with that hillbilly country bigoted (probably) rap that I detest. It is like skunk...can't be gotten rid of. 

I think the algorithm you guys are using needs a touch up for sure. I feel like the suggestions I get are only from the new music suggestions you make and not what I listen too

0 Kudos