cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbed up track doesn't appear on station thumbs

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Hi,

I had just thumbed up Vote For Me song by Joe Walsh and it didn't show on my thumbs up ratings. I'm trying to get Fairbanks, Alaska in and I've been thumbing up a song that comes around and remove the other song 'til I got it. Will a song come back around for me to thumb up? I've gotten so far on John Fogerty's station to start all over again on his. The Vote For Me song by Joe Walsh acted sticky when I went to see if it show on my thumbs up list rethumbing it back up again before I moved on. I know I had this happened before with Billy Joel's Movin Out song and it came back around so I could rethumb it up again. I hope the Vote For Me song comes back around. I'm so worried now. Could you look at my John Fogerty station thumbs ups? It's 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s Classic and Today's Rock Fitness Radio - Pandora. When I went to rethumb up Vote For Me it acted like it was thumbed up. It didn't reset by going unhighlighted when I ticked the thumb up. It's not there at all. I thumbed up Vote For Me and took the other song off to move it up to the top. My wifi acted up a few minutes ago after I got home from church.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @CraftyCatMom2 

I looked at your playback history, and I do see the track 'Vote for Me' by Joe Walsh did play on your account, however, the station it played on was deleted on 6/2/24. I see that you created a new station with the same name on 6/3/24.

While it's likely this track will play again, unfortunately we aren't able to predict when that will happen when listening with stations.

If there are specific songs that you really enjoy I recommend creating a playlist. This will give you greater control over the content that is playing.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Yeah, my John Fogerty station bellied up again and had to start all over on it. The new one I just created is a whole lot better and I'm getting the songs on the actual albums now. I'm going straight through haha, but am too tired tonight to work on anymore of it. I'll work on it some more in the morning. I took time putting all my singers back in and made sure I put the duets ones in too. Joe Walsh messed it up yesterday right after I got home from church to work on it then I had to delete and start over again.

0 Kudos