cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint radio - followers vs. mine

fju2112
Underground

I'm a bit confused at the thumbprint radio feature.  First off, the recommendations for more songs seem to be stuck for me at 60's rock, after I thumbed one or two of them recently, which I find odd.

Main reason I'm posting is due to the following issue: I'm following someone - when I go to THEIR profile page and I see "thumbprint radio" and hit play, or if I tap the number of thumbs listed in their profile to view them, the songs will begin playing. What I find odd, however, is that when *I* thumb-up a NEW song that appears to be recommended, that wasn't in that person's list of thumbs or mine, and later go back to that person's profile, that song that I thumbed-up appears in THEIR list of thumbs and also mine. ??  Is that how the feature is intended to work?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fju2112 Would it be possible to send me screenshots of what you are seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

fju2112
Underground

Would rather not post the screenshots in a public forum as they contain usernames, etc. - let me know how else I can send.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fju2112 No worries - I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos