cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset/Clear all Thumb Ratings

Jetjeager
Underground

Is there any way to reset my thumbs up and down? I can’t delete my account because I have a paid membership. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jetjeager Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to accomplish this without having to delete your account/create a new one to start over with.

This being said, I recommend upvoting these existing feature requests with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing them added to the service:

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jetjeager Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to accomplish this without having to delete your account/create a new one to start over with.

This being said, I recommend upvoting these existing feature requests with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing them added to the service:

Hope this helps!

Jetjeager
Underground
Is there no way for customer support to do this?

V/r
Rodolfo Cabezas
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jetjeager Unfortunately, there isn't a way for our support team to clear out your Thumb ratings for you.

The best they would be able to do would be to help delete your account for you.

You'd then be able to create a new account and start fresh.

Let me know if you'd like me to put you in touch with them for assistance with that.

0 Kudos

Jetjeager
Underground
I’d like to be in touch with them but I have a paid subscription I don’t want to loose it.

V/r
Rodolfo Cabezas
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jetjeager I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Mikedlambert_1
Local Performer

If you don’t fix this asap I will cancel my membership…

0 Kudos

tenglish74
Opening Act

Can you reset my favorites?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tenglish74 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reset/Clear all Thumb Ratings

Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to accomplish this without having to delete your account/create a new one to start over with.

This being said, I recommend upvoting these existing feature requests with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing them added to the service:

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos