cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs up or down options for playlists

SOLJAGIRL810
Local Performer

Is there anyway that you can add the thumbs up or down option to a playlist that you create? I ask this because a lot of times I am adding whole albums to my playlist and most of the time I haven’t heard the whole album so there are a lot of songs that I’d rather not hear again and it would be much easier if I could just give it a thumbs up or a thumbs down that way it will eliminate a lot of songs that keep playing again.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SOLJAGIRL810 Nice to see you around the community!

While there isn't currently an option to provide a thumbs up/down on a track that plays on one of your created playlists, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here. 💡

In the meantime, you can always edit your created playlist, and remove tracks from it that you no longer want on it.

To edit a playlist from a mobile device:

To edit your playlists, go to My Collection and tap the name of the playlist you'd like to make changes to. Next, tap the Edit icon below the album art.

• To remove songs from your playlist, scroll down and press the circled 'x' to the left of the songs you would like to remove or swipe the track name from right to left. (Deleting songs from your custom playlists will not remove the original Thumb rating from your stations).

To edit a playlist from our website:

To edit your playlists, go to My Collection and tap the name of the playlist you'd like to make changes to.

• To remove songs from your playlist, select the ellipsis (three dots) next to the name of the track you'd like to delete. Select Remove from Playlist.

If you aren't able to edit your playlist, it may have been created by another listener and shared with you, or curated for you by Pandora. If that's the case, you'll need to make a copy of the playlist so that you can add, move or remove tracks.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos