Shakenbake24
Local Performer

Why did pandora take down Fake Woke bye Tom Macdonald 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
8 Replies

OGraham99
Underground

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Getting ready to switch to spotify because of this. 

mightybeckster
Local Performer

Hi, new here. Looking for Fake Woke and it is unavailable. To which "manager god" of this platform does one need to speak? If I need to go get a Karen cut to fight the big boss, I will happily do so.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

MeltingFlakes
Local Performer

I hope this song wasn't removed. The rest of his tracks are all available. I'm hoping it has something to do with why it was removed from iTunes. He stated it was an error on his part. BUT, if however, Pandora is joining the ranks of other companies that seem to know better than I about what I can hear, read, or watch then they can be added to the list of services I've cancelled. 

debron-5501
Local Performer

I also agree.   I listened to the song and couldn't find anything objectionable.  I hear a lot of truth... 

Dludwigsl2
Local Performer

Where did Fake Woke go?  Is pandora choosing what we can listen to?  Its back up on Spotify and iTunes. 

Real label? Censorship

antimarxist
Local Performer

PANDORA IS FAKE WOKE

We're ashamed to be American, you should probably love it
'Cause you have the right to say it and not gеt strung up in public
As children, we werе taught how to walk and talk
But the system wants adults to sit down and shut up
Cancel culture runs the world now, the planet went crazy

SAMATH1A
Local Performer

Why is Tom McDonald's song Fake Woke no longer avaliable to stream. It was part of my playlist and now I can't listen to it. Now I can only listen to it on YouTube, I have premium so why can't I stream this song anymore?

0 Kudos

m4evrnaday
Local Performer

first off:

For the MOD: whos clarity did you edit the title for? Not the writers and not anyone who supports Tom Macdonald as an artist.

For the rest of us: They are indeed censoring it and for that matter about 4 of his songs cut in and off while no other song does. They can tell you what they want just know the truth

0 Kudos