cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Crime Garage does not advance to next episode

breezy-v
Local Performer

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get Podcasts to play in order. After an episode ends i have to grab my phone and find where I was to play the following one, otherwise it skips to a completely different podcasts that's not on my list.

Is there a setting somewhere I'm not seeing? It's quite annoying.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@breezy-v Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Does this happen with all podcasts you listen to, or only a specific one? If it only happens with one specific podcast, what is the name of it?

Additionally, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

breezy-v
Local Performer

Hello Adam,

The only podcast that seems to do that is 'True Crime Garage'. The other podcast I listen to 'Get Sleepy' has an "old to new", "new to old" option and plays in whichever option is selected. 

I listen mostly on via the App on an Android device, model Essential Phone, AT&T. 

There's no error message, after a 'True Crime  Garage' episode ends a completely different podcast starts. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@breezy-v Thanks for following up.

Please try running through the troubleshooting steps listed here: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If you continue to experience issues with this, please reply back to this thread and let me know. 

0 Kudos

breezy-v
Local Performer

Hello, It's still not working. I've tried it several times, restarted the phone as well and it still jumps from one podcast to another.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@breezy-v Sorry to hear those steps didn't help.

I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know what you can find out.

0 Kudos