cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add certain artists as variety

Kurobatt
Local Performer

Created a bunch of stations for specific types of music. Was adding variety to them. I dont understand why certain bands cant be added via the add variety button, but when i do a general search for them they show up and can be played, but not added to any of my stations. 

E33F6A4B-A3FA-4981-A36C-312360E12441.png

4032742F-1432-4BE7-A7AD-DE1B96725D57.png

 heres 2 screenshots of what i see. 1st is in the main pandora search. The band clearly exists and can be played. 2nd is from the add variety search in a station, where the same band doesnt show up. And when trying to add to station from main search it only gives me the option to create a new playlist. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @Kurobatt.

I've escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @Kurobatt.

I've escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

Kurobatt
Local Performer

Its not just that artist. There have been multiple artists that are same way. That was just most recent example i had. So issue has to be deeper than just an individual artist/song. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kurobatt This actually has to do with specific artists, and each need to be reported on a case by case basis.

If you see any other artists you are unable to add as variety to your station, feel free to let us know on this thread.

0 Kudos