cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to give thumb ratings to on demand content

moscatelloc
Local Performer

I just upgraded to premium and I want to thumbs up a new song that I searched and the option isnt there anymore.   

How do I thumb up songs that I searched up?  Im still seeing it when I play music from a radio channel.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@moscatelloc The option to provide thumbs up/down ratings is only available when listening to your collected radio stations.

You won't be able to provide thumb ratings to songs you search on demand.

If you'd like to see that option added to Pandora, I recommend creating a new thread in our Ideas board.

This will give others around the Community the chance to upvote your idea if it's something they are interested in seeing as well.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@moscatelloc The option to provide thumbs up/down ratings is only available when listening to your collected radio stations.

You won't be able to provide thumb ratings to songs you search on demand.

If you'd like to see that option added to Pandora, I recommend creating a new thread in our Ideas board.

This will give others around the Community the chance to upvote your idea if it's something they are interested in seeing as well.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

samybird96
Local Performer

Didn't this option use to be available?  Maybe my memory is off, but I thought I used to be able to search by artist/song and then simply click a thumbs up button - none of this right click, hover, add to playlist 10 step process.

0 Kudos

samybird96
Local Performer

Ok, so I just found the option is available by Album, but not artist or song.

0 Kudos