cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to re-collect content

jsox3415
Local Performer

I use Pandora on my Google phone and have been having some recent issues. I have noticed that a ton of songs have disappeared from my collection as well as an entire playlist of about 700 songs that I had created for use at work. I'm finding that I can hit the + button to add to my collection and it says it is added however the + become unchecked if I swipe left or right and come back to whatever song I was attempting to collect. This seems to be only happening with songs that I had collected prior and I am now unable to "re-collect them". Not sure if it is related but I also had created a playlist for use at work through the Sonos app and now that playlist no longer shows up on my android app in my phone, however I can access the playlist for use through the Sonos app at work still. Sorry for the long post but I'm hoping the information provided will help someone get me an answer.

Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsox3415 To clarify, is this only an issue when streaming Pandora from your mobile device?

Or are you also able to reproduce this when streaming Pandora on a computer?

Please give that a try if you haven't yet already.

Additionally, I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed on our help page for Android devices: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

jsox3415
Local Performer

So now that you mention I logged into my Pandora account on my desktop and it appears that none of these things are happening there like they are in my app on my phone. However I use Pandora almost exclusively through my phone so I would like to be able to fix this. Thanks for the fast response.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsox3415 Thanks for following up.

I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps I linked in my previous message since this issue sounds specific to your phone.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos