cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted Stations

jgreen
Local Performer

At random I had a station start that I cannot remove from my list called, "finding satan". This is strongly against my values. I'm actually quite offended that this would be pressured into anyone's list. I ahve considered purchasing an upgrade, but am now likely to leave to another app such as Spotify or an alternative. Additionally, if this issue isn't addressed, I will forever be a strong opponent to Pandora amongst everyone I know. Please advise

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jgreen Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of the station you are seeing in your collection?

Feel free to delete the station after grabbing that screenshot and sending it over to me.

In the meantime, it sounds like you may have an unauthorized user on your account. 

To confirm if that is the case, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new and hard to guess in order to fully secure your account.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps. I look forward to hearing back from you.

0 Kudos