cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Pandora Premium on my Sony DVD player

dirtier
Local Performer

I use 3 different devices to get Pandora.  My xfinity app is great.  I have 81 stations and have unlimited ability to switch songs.  At my vacation home I receive Pandora through an app on a Sony DVD player.  On this device I have all my stations but it doesn't recognize that I have premium and will let me skip only 5 or 6 times.  Why is that?  Last weekend my wife were on a day trip and I wanted to access Pandora through my phone.  It had only 11 stations.  Why is that?  How can I get all my devices to act like the app on my xfinity receiver?  Thank you

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dirtier Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Using Pandora Premium on your Sony DVD player:

Because individual manufacturers are usually responsible for the implementation of the Pandora application, some devices may lack Pandora Premium's features.

At this time, Pandora Premium is available on our website, as well as the devices listed here.

We are actively working on making Pandora Premium's features available through more devices. 

For now, you can expand your Pandora Premium experience using Chromecast or Apple AirPlay, or by accessing your collection on some in-car audio systems.

You can also utilize all the features of Pandora Plus from many other devices. If you'd like more information about that, let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Using Pandora Premium on your phone:

You should be able to utilize Pandora Premium on your phone as long as you are using a supported Android or iOS device.

Can you please let me know the make and model of the phone you were using when you weren't able to access your full Pandora Premium collection?

Let me know.

0 Kudos