cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Pandora for an upcoming reunion

Batman12
Local Performer

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to download/ Record songs from Pandora for my upcoming reunion. Yes this is possible, which plan would I subscribe to? Thank you, Batman12

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Batman12 As a general rule, any time you play music in a public place you must have the proper licenses and pay the required royalties. Pandora operates under a statutory license available in the US Copyright Code. Any enterprise outside of personal, individual use requires a type of license that Pandora can only provide through its partner, Mood Media.

For example, employees can sit at their desks and listen to Pandora Plus through their individual accounts on their computers or mobile devices, but if you are playing a single stream over speakers in a workplace, you can only do so legally through the Mood Media service.

To learn more about this or to sign up, please visit here.

Hope this helps clarify!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Batman12 As a general rule, any time you play music in a public place you must have the proper licenses and pay the required royalties. Pandora operates under a statutory license available in the US Copyright Code. Any enterprise outside of personal, individual use requires a type of license that Pandora can only provide through its partner, Mood Media.

For example, employees can sit at their desks and listen to Pandora Plus through their individual accounts on their computers or mobile devices, but if you are playing a single stream over speakers in a workplace, you can only do so legally through the Mood Media service.

To learn more about this or to sign up, please visit here.

Hope this helps clarify!

Batman12
Local Performer

Very thorough answer Adam. Thank you very much.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Batman12. 🤝

0 Kudos