cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variety Adding and Removals from My Collection info

Middad
Opening Act

When you add variety to your station and you receive the song you were looking for, and decide to remove the variety. Would the thumbed up songs disappear, or remain after the variety removal? I was wanting to remove the excessive variety adds to unclutter Pandora to keep it running smoothly!

Also: not often, why are certain songs non-repeatable?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Middad Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Removing variety from your station:

Removing any added variety from your stations will not result in the removal of any of your thumb ratings.

Non-repeatable tracks:

Can you please clarify with me what you mean by this?

Let me know.

Middad
Opening Act

Every now and then I run into a song that you simply are not able to repeat, the option is greyed out on just a couple songs on my favorites. Thanks for the insight. I need to remove excessive variety adds! At least I should not lose the thumb ups that only appeared after the addition!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Middad.

Non-repeatable tracks:

Thanks for writing in and sorry for any confusion.

Since ad-supported Pandora and Pandora Plus are bound by our existing license to stream some of our tracks in a radio format, a replay option may not always be available.

These types of tracks will either have the replay button grayed out, or you will receive a message saying, "Sorry, this track cannot be replayed" upon attempting to replay the song.

That said, you may have more flexibility with Pandora Premium, which combines our radio services with on-demand listening. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Removing variety from your stations:

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can remove any unwanted variety from your stations: Removing Variety from a Station

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos