cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Various error messages when shuffling stations

Bizeau
Local Performer

I keep getting a "this station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead" when trying to shuffle all stations. They will play individually tho.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
15 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bizeau Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Bizeau
Local Performer

IMG_0295.jpgWe are using a Kindle to listen to pandora in our office

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bizeau Thanks for providing that info.

I've passed this along to the appropriate parties for further investigation. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

ceyanne
Local Performer

I have this issue was well.  But only on instrumental Christmas music stations.  It will play for an hour and then I'll get that message.  It's happened to 4 or 5 stations.  Never happens on any other genre.  Same thing happened last Christmas.  I'm also unable to thumbs up songs on those stations.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ceyanne Can you please send me:

• the exact names of the stations this error message pops up on
  • a screenshot of the error message you're seeing

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

fakymaster
Local Performer

Station is not currently availale

This seeems to be happening either when listening from my iphone app or through pandora webpage on my laptop.  ALso seems to only happen when trying to shuffle christmas stations.  If I add a "regular" station into the shuffle, pandora will play that station but no christmas/holiday stations

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fakymaster Nice to see you around the Community.

Can you please send me:

• the exact names of the stations you include in shuffle when this error message pops up on
  • a screenshot of the error message you're seeing

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

fakymaster
Local Performer

Here is a screenshot of my current list of stations.  Seems each station will play individually but anytime I try to shuffle I get this error message or it says "stations currently not available.   Pandora screen shot.jpgpandora error message.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fakymaster Thank you for following up with that information.

I've passed your feedback along to our engineering team as well so they can further investigate.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

fakymaster
Local Performer

any news on this?

0 Kudos

KlaichAH
Underground

Having same issue as well. Could I get help please? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KlaichAH Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What is the name of the station you are listening to when that error message pops up?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 

0 Kudos

KlaichAH
Underground

Anytime I use "shuffle stations" I get the error "This station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead."

I can play each station individually but can't  play them as shuffle. I tried different station and still get the same error. 

Used both on Ipad and Iphone.

App version 2212.1 

Model Iphone 6s plus, Software Version 15.7.2

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @KlaichAH.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Various error messages when shuffling stations

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

KlaichAH
Underground

Thank you!